13 April 2011

Free VERA WANG glasses? Check!

*clears throat*

I just totally got a FREE pair of Vera Wang eyeglass frames complete with prescription lenses that have AR, UV, and SR coatings, for FREE. Did I say that already? FREE!



*dances around gleefully while laughing maniacally*

Well.. I did have to pay around $20 worth of shipping and handling, but I just saved $128.00! Not too shabby, if you ask me.

So how did I do it? By being a regular reader of Moms Need To Know of course! :) She posted about a free glasses promotion from CoastalContacts.com. All you had to do was 'Like' their facebook page, and then the coupon code would automatically show up. The promotion started at 12.00PM EDT today, April 13th, and the first 10,000 people would be able to use that code for a free pair of glasses.

The fine print?
-Some eyeglass frames are excluded from this offer. My $128.00 Vera Wangs were not, so I think most frames apply.
-People who have previously gotten a free pair of glasses through them cannot participate.
-There is a limit of 1 order per household.
-There cannot be multiple orders from the same household or computer.
-This offer includes one pair of frames with 1.5 index prescription lenses. You must pay the difference for any upgrades
  (i.e. thinner lenses, coatings, tinting, etc.)
-You must pay shipping and handling.

It may be too late now, but don't despair because you'll likely get another chance!!! Coastal Contacts seems to run this promotion every couple weeks, so keep an eye out on their facebook page. I want to help my umma get a free pair next time! :D

I'll update on the quality when I receive them. I'm guessing it'll be about 2 weeks.

Nonetheless... YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment