07 April 2011

The ABCs of Crazy Umma

A. Age: 26 (my Korean age is 28 bah)
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: IRONING ugh. I really REALLY need a garment steamer!
D. Dogs: No way, I'm so not an animal person. I have an adorable god-puppy named Bailey though! :)
E. Essential start to your day: Checking my email and bank account. I'm an accountant, nuff said. :P
F. Favorite color: White, it's so simple and clean.
G. Gold or silver: Gold... I've accepted that I'm an old lady now.
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments: Piano, violin, and flute as a kid... very Asian, I know lol.
J. Job title: SAHM! :D
K. Kids: Lianna Saeri, almost 16 months old, crazy!
L. Live: Suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio... I'd like to move immediately please.
M. Mom’s name: Hyon
N. Nicknames: I was never cool enough to have a nickname xP
O. Overnight hospital stays: Giving birth to my first and only child in December 2009
P. Pet peeve: People who rattle off a million excuses as to why they're justified, when they're actually in the wrong.
Q. Quote from a movie: Anyone who knows me, knows that I have the worst short-term memory for someone with a perfectly functioning brain. I can't remember anything about a movie a week after I watch it.
R. Right or left handed: Righty represent!
S. Siblings: 1 younger brother
T. Time you wake up: ... late. I've got to fix this.
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret cotton hipsters
V. Vegetables you dislike: Cauliflower, they look like wannabe broccoli.
W. What makes you run late: Myself. I'm just slow.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Lots and lots of dental x-rays, my poor parents got stuck with a kid who had dracula teeth.
Y. Yummy food you make: Every single thing I make is amazing damnit... or at least that's what Appa always tells me. o_O xD
Z. Zoo-favorite animal: None, I'm just not an animal person blah. The way Asians animate animals is pretty cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment