20 March 2011

Rant

Dear racist, fat, ignorant, self-absorbed, money-obsessed white woman:

You work in a department which aims to protect the diversity of your organization. You act appalled and offended when others say or do racist things. You constantly brag about how you are so not racist, that you adopted your "firstborn" from Asia.

And then you have the audacity to tell me I don't understand your culture. Your AMERICAN culture?

I'm sorry, I was born here. In the city of brotherly love, in fact. And last time I checked, ALL Americans had a heritage originating from a different country.

You don't deserve to have the son you do, he's too good for you. You treat him like shit time and time again, despite his consistent attempts to appease you. He feels so grateful that you adopted him and gave him a home, but the shithole of a "home" you gave him isn't worth the dirt it sits on. You do not treat him like your two, biological, sons, perhaps because he's not biological or perhaps because he's not of the same race. Either way, the only person who actually deserves your unconditional love, is the only one you do not give it to. You are the worst mother I have ever seen.

I have never been so happy that someone has left my life. I hope to never meet you again. But fate is never so kind.

Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment