But where are all the girlie swimsuits at?!!
Thank god for Gmarket (click here for the international version in English). Scratch that, thank god for KOREA! Korea is seriously the land of all things super cute. The motherland makes everything cute in some way. The international shipping fees are pretty high, but it's absolutely worth it for the unbelievable selection they have. My umma is planning a trip to Korea later this year, and you better bet that I've already started a (long) list of things she's gotta get for Saeri! :D
Nearly all children's swimsuits from Korea will include a matching swim cap. Korean pools have extremely high levels of chlorine, so swim caps are required. I love it because it makes the whole look even cuter!
Without further adieu, here's Saeri's new ONE-PIECE swimsuit! Pink and polka dots and pretty ruffles galore!
When I received it, I noticed that the bow on the back was uneven. That reallyyyyyy irritated my OCD-ish personality... but I wasn't about to send this thing all the way back to Korea!
So I got to work with my needle and thread! I think I did a pretty damn good job, if I do say so myself lol.
Next year I might even attempt to make her swimsuit(s) myself! :D
Without further adieu, here's Saeri's new ONE-PIECE swimsuit! Pink and polka dots and pretty ruffles galore!
| Too cute! |
When I received it, I noticed that the bow on the back was uneven. That reallyyyyyy irritated my OCD-ish personality... but I wasn't about to send this thing all the way back to Korea!
| WTF |
So I got to work with my needle and thread! I think I did a pretty damn good job, if I do say so myself lol.
Next year I might even attempt to make her swimsuit(s) myself! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment